Literature - Press Releases
Information Builders partners with Knowledge Solutions to provide business analytics solutions for healthcare organizations
ORLANDO, FL – February 24, 2014
Today, at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMMS) Annual Conference and Exhibition, Information Builders, the leader in production business intelligence (BI) solutions and Knowledge Solutions LLC, a Systems Integration leader in data management, business analytics and enterprise resource planning ("ERP") solutions, announced a strategic alliance focused on offering healthcare organizations analytic solutions and business intelligence capabilities. Leveraging Information Builder's WebFOCUS and Healthcare Performance Analytics (HPA) technologies, Knowledge Solutions provides regulatory, revenue cycle management, patient care & performance, accountable care organization and meaningful use metrics, reporting and analysis solutions. The companies plan to provide co-marketed solutions and "Quick Start" offers meant to improve care and lower costs through better management of key healthcare metrics and analytics for healthcare providers.
Information Builders' WebFOCUS and HPA technologies provides industry leading and sophisticated technology frameworks that enable the transformation from fragmented care to integrated accountable care. Information Builders' technologies turn financial, clinical, and administrative data into information that clinicians, staff, and administrators can use for evidence-based decision-making.
"Combining Information Builders' technologies with our ability to extract, manage and analyze data from financial systems such as Infor Lawson and clinical systems such as Epic creates an entirely new level of intelligence for our and Information Builders' customers," said Bryan Boutté, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Knowledge Solutions LLC. "We are very pleased to extend our relationship with Information Builders and extremely excited in providing the healthcare industry a full range of analytical solutions."
"Information Builders has seen rapid recent growth in the healthcare industry as we help providers drive operational improvements, ensure regulatory compliance, improve clinical outcomes and manage population health," said Alan Eisman, Director, Healthcare Solutions, Information Builders. "Knowledge Solutions' subject matter expertise and delivery capabilities make this partnership a natural fit and we see great things ahead."
"We clearly see the value and innovation behind Information Builders and their technologies," said Ron Parks, President and Founder of Knowledge Solutions. "Strategic Partners like Information Builders are valuable assets to our healthcare information technology (HIT) suite of solutions that allow healthcare providers achieve Meaningful Use and obtain their Accountable Care Accreditation."
About Information Builders
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That's why tens of thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry. Visit us at informationbuilders.com, follow us on Twitter at @infobldrs, like us on Facebook, and visit our LinkedIn page.
About Knowledge Solutions LLC:
Knowledge Solutions is a leading provider of information management services delivering strategic solutions that address the complex business needs of its clients. With focus on integrating technology, business processes and policies, Knowledge Solutions delivers business-driven and user-centric capabilities that add continuous and measurable value. Core Services include business intelligence, ERP planning, implementation and support, and Complete IT. For additional information visit us at www.ksols.com, follow us on Twitter at @KnowledgeSols, like us on Facebook, and visit our LinkedIn page.
- Healthcare and Public Sector Technology Providers Turn to Infor (July 29, 2014)
- Information Builders partners with Knowledge Solutions to provide business analytics solutions for healthcare organizations (February 24, 2014)
- Knowledge Solutions expands its "big data" consulting with the hiring of Jerry Modes (January 28, 2013)
- Knowledge Solutions connects hospital pharmacy to Lawson ERP (September 7, 2012)
- Knowledge Solutions to present at "2011 Metropolitan Region Lawson User Group Conference" on "ERP Data Management" (November 12, 2011)
- Knowledge Solutions Successfully Completes Upgrade of US Cold Storage Lawson ERP Applications (July 14, 2010)
- Knowledge Solutions Partners with Teradata to Deliver Business Intelligence Solutions for Mid-tier Market (May 5, 2010)
- Knowledge Solutions delivers Revenue Cycle Management Solution to Continuum Health Partners (December 8, 2009)
- Knowledge Solutions to present at "2009 Southeast Lawson Regional User Group Mega Meeting" on "Integration of Non-Lawson data with LBI Analytics" (August 11, 2009)
- Knowledge Solutions to present at "2008 Northeast Lawson User Group Mega Meeting" on "Lawson Data Archiving" (September 10, 2008)
- Knowledge Solutions Vice President to participate in Panel at "Maximizing Credit & Collections Summit" (December 18, 2006)
- Knowledge Solutions to present at "2006 Metropolitan Region Lawson User Group Conference" on "Business Intelligence - Adding Insight to your Financial Systems" (November 21, 2006)
- Knowledge Solutions Delivers Global Financial Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Capability to Duff & Phelps (May 31, 2006)
- FiberNet Telecom Inks Deal with Knowledge Solutions LLC (January 30, 2006)
- Knowledge Solutions President to Co-Present at "NCR Teradata Partners Conference" on "AT&T Consumer's Roadmap to an Enterprise Data Warehouse" (September 12, 2005)
- Knowledge Solutions LLC Launches Lawson ERP Practice (September 6, 2005)