Business Solutions - Customer Relationship Management
Real Industry Challenges
Real Time Solutions.
Real Value and Benefits.
Knowledge Solutions’ senior consulting team brings years of experience in Customer Relationship Management. We have combined that knowledge with Business Intelligence to optimize processes and policies in order for companies to increase ROI. We’ve been providing services and support to our clients for over 20 years, and we are continuing to invest in solutions and services that meet the demands of a real-time industry – where Business Intelligence can add up to millions of dollars in increased profits.
CRM (customer relationship management) is an information industry term for methodologies, software, and database capabilities that help a business manage customer relationships in an organized way.
Knowledge Solutions has developed databases that have helped businesses learn about its customers. The output of these databases analyzed relationships in sufficient detail so that management, marketing, salespeople, people providing service, and the customer directly could access information, match customer needs with product plans and offerings, manage customer risk, remind customers of service requirements and know what other products a customer had purchased.
CRM - Business Application
- Marketing - Helping an enterprise to enable its marketing departments to identify and target their best customers, manage marketing campaigns and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Sales - Assisting the organization to improve telesales, account, and sales management by optimizing information shared by multiple employees, and streamlining existing processes.
- Customer Service - Allowing the formation of individualized relationships with customers, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing profits; identifying the most profitable customers and providing them the highest level of service.
- Churn Management - Providing employees with the information and processes necessary to know their customers, understand and identify customer needs and effectively build relationships between the company, its customer base, and distribution partners.
- Healthcare IT
- Revenue Assurance
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Processing Reengineering